Wednesday, August 28, 2019

September Startups- Workshops to get ahead!

I am always excited for the new school year! Even though I am not buying the essentials- pencils and composition books like I did for my own kids, (they are all grown up!),  I love tweaking my workshops to make them current and full of hands on activities so teachers can practice new skills. I can't wait to share new ideas with them! 


Recently while sitting on the beach and watching the kids play in the sand for hours,  I was reminded of how amazing it is to work with young children and guide them as they experiment, plan and persevere

With that in mind I have several new offerings to share with my educational community-

The Why’s & How’s of extending conversations with children
This workshop gives educators practical strategies to help them extend conversations with children.
Through video examples, small group role play, discussions and more, educators will bring their conversational abilities to a new level of ease and intentionality


Creating & Establishing effective transitions throughout the day
Transitions can be the most challenging part of a preschool teacher’s day. This workshop guides teachers on how to-
  • Identify which transition(s) during their schedule are the most difficult
  • Learn how to plan and design more effective ways to manage those transitions
  • Understand how to communicate during transitions
  • Understand the components of a transition Before, During & After

Developmentally Appropriate Practices for Preschoolers
In this workshop teachers reflect on their own skills and learn new ways to promote community, partner with families, manage assessments, boost engagement and plan appropriate curriculum.

WANT MORE TOPICS? check Leapsmart or call me at 877.669.5867

No comments:

Post a Comment